About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Technical Editor will write or update documents, user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 – 4 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or other applicable discipline
Security: Veteran’s Affairs Moderate Background Investigation (MBI)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Assist in collecting and organizing information required for creation of user’s manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports
- Analyze and interpret highly specialized technical information to compose detailed documentation and technical manuals
- Review documentation for an entire project to verify validity, accuracy, completeness of content, and consistency with order, style, terminology, and client standards
- Conduct complex documentation and user needs analysis
- Study client environment by analyzing job tasks, organizational structure, and user needs to propose documentation solutions
- Assist others with technical interpretations and appropriate phrasing for document content
- Plan documentation development process and coordinates writing projects
- Draft minutes for all project team and customer calls
- Ability to speak knowledgably and confidentially with client team members
- Critical thinking and analysis skills to analyze situations and/or data, and developing recommendations supported by fact-based findings
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions, and conduct interviews to gather information, develop strategies and assess alternates
- Demonstrated ability to write reports and create briefings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with clients and vendor team, and working through complex situations
- Experience working in consulting or professional services organizations
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- VA MBI
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to work from home and perform duties with a remote located team
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.