About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged IT Services and management consulting services company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, application/software development, and IT integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
This part-time position provides direct support to the CEO and VP of Finance and Administration. Primary support is in the areas of recruiting personnel, business development, and marketing activities. Secondary support is in the areas of human resources, corporate infrastructure, and financial activities. We are looking for someone that is high energy and highly personable to sell our company to potential candidates.
Minimum/General Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in recruiting, marketing, or sales support
Minimum Education: Bachelors’ degree in business administration or marketing
Primary tasks/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Create job descriptions, screening documents, and reference documents
- Post job descriptions on a variety of platforms
- Utilize tools to find candidates
- Conduct candidate screening and reference checks
- Track candidates throughout recruiting process
- Conduct salary surveys
- Support hiring and onboarding activities
Business Development / Marketing Support
- Ability to document meeting minutes
- Support all aspects of business development
- Create proposal templates against request for proposal requirements
- Track proposal activities
- Work with partner companies on data calls
- Collect agency forecast data
- Support pricing activities
- Update/create marketing materials
- Update/create social media tools (e.g., Facebook, Linked in, Twitter)
- Support updates to government schedules
- Support insurance policy tasks
- Track vendor and partner agreements
- Support security and technology functions
- Ability to cold call potential candidates
- Ability to perform multiple roles simultaneously/multi-task
- Ability to perform in a dynamic small business environment
- Ability to work in a non-standard office environment
- Ability to execute tasks when given directions/guidance via phone or email
- Above average proficiency in MS Word to include formatting; Proficient in MS Excel
- Effective in interpersonal relationship building and collaboration
- Experience in conducting internet research
- Organize own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established policy and procedural guidelines
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.