About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Business Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 – 4 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or other applicable discipline
Security: Veteran’s Affairs Moderate Background Investigation (MBI)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Manage defect triage meetings
- Identify, document and manage risks and mitigation strategies
- Identify, document and manage issues
- Manage input for lessons learned and document using the ProPath template
- Manage the creation and editing of the ProPath artifacts
- Communicate with IOC test sites and Production sites
- Document and track patch installation and configuration progress
- Document and track issues identified by IOC sites
- Create all IOC Entry and Exit documentation as defined in ProPath
- Provide support for meetings
- Update the Program Management plan
- Check on Deliverables
- Coordinate tasking’s across teams within the task order and other similar tasks
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- VA MBI
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to work from home and perform duties with a remote located team
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.