About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The purpose of Change Control Manager is to ensure that all changes are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner. This is accomplished in three phases: (1) Evaluation, (2) Engineering and Architecture, and (3) Service Implementation.
Minimum/General Experience: 5 years experience, with 2 years DoD experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Security: DoD Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve change requests (CRs) and releases. Track CRs through all phases (evaluate, escalate, monitor, approve, close)
- Chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and prepares minutes
- Resolve conflicts and tracks CRs through the process
- Prepare integrated CR schedule
- Assign and enforce CR prioritization
- Escalate CRs as needed
- Review and determine impact of CRs
- Approve or disapprove CRs
- Enforce workflow with customers, other government contractors and service providers
- Manage relationship between organization and tenants
- Ensure that CR deliverables are approved before scheduling
- Prepare CR notifications
- Responsible for CR documentation
- Document and communicate CRQ status
- Communicate new CRs and updates Remedy
- Prepare escalation form and consult with government on resources
- Participate in Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB)
- Initiate change. Complete Request Form
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Ability to work across different functions and organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Department of Army information technology policy and execution experience
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.