About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
Minimum/General Experience: 11-14 years of experience
Minimum Education: Bachelors’ Degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Deep exposure to DoDAF v2, and an understanding of the IC Program Architecture Guide (IC PGA) is a key preference.
- Experience with development and maintenance of Program Execution Plans and Strategic Implementation Plans.
- Experience with applying system engineering and architecture processes to identify functions, relationships, gaps, technical issues, and vulnerabilities of current “as is” systems from an end-to-end perspective.
- Experience in developing as-is and to-be models and developing a roadmap to show the planned migration.
- Experience within the DoD and/or Intelligence Community working processes and requirements.
- Experience with Integrated Process Teams and management of working groups. Demonstrated ability to develop use queuing models to assess the performance of structured business processes that involve uncertainty.
- Experience in transitioning programs from development, through operational installation, through to Operations and Sustainment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently in a very fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Semantic ontologies
- Cloud computing
- Intelligence analysis
- Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
- DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- IC IT Environment (IC-ITE)
- Multi-criteria decision-making, content management; data architecture, metrics
- MS office automation, SharePoint
- NGA operations, systems, and sources modeling tools such as SPARX, System Architect.
Primary tasks/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. mission, values, operating philosophy, products/services, processes, leadership system, organizational structure, and business strategy.
- Complete mandatory and development training and activities.
- Develop, document, and update processes and procedures.
CACI (Client) NGA (END CUSTOMER) ESMARTS Tasks/activities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive engagement with government staff, as well as other assigned staff from a diverse multi-contractor support team.
- Organize, conduct, and participate in fora and tiger teams and/or serving as an EA subject matter expert.
- Assist team is creating a roadmap for the future that highlights the transition from the systems of today to the services of tomorrow based on the Enterprise To-Be Architecture Plan.
- Provide new ideas/theories through abstract thinking.
- Provide creative adaptation to varying task flow, objectives, subject matter, and workload.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.