About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Help Desk Support Service Specialist will support end users.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 – 10 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Security: DoD Top Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Knowledge of Tech Control equipment such as Switches, Encryption devices, Network Operation Consoles, and Circuits.
- Knowledge of and experience with help desk support and operation in a DoD Information Technology environment.
- Knowledge of networking and network-based software applications.
- Demonstrated experience in a DOD Information Technology environment
- Knowledge of Planet Infrastructure Relationship Management (IRM), IBM NetCool, enPortal, Knowledge Base, Business Objects, InfoVista, OpNet, and Oracle
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Army information technology regulations
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Prior IA training and certifications to be compliant with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program Information Assurance Technical (IAT), Information Assurance Management (IAM), and Computer Network Defense Incident Responder (CND-IR) requirements
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.