About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Information Assurance Specialist/Advisor IDS Network Security is responsible for supporting the NGA Enterprise Support to Management and Resources for Technical Services (ESMARTS) program. This position is a shift work position working a 2-2-3 Panama schedule.
Minimum/General Experience: 7-10 years’ experience in related field with minimum 4 years in SIEM tool analysis
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
Security: Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a polygraph within 60 days of hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis for detecting and evaluating cyber events and/or intrusions.
- Conduct briefings to senior leadership, as required by the government.
- Monitor for potential compromise, intrusion, deficiency, significant event or threat to the security posture and security baseline.
- Perform daily IDS and IPS analysis/monitoring and generating technical and executive summary reports.
- Conduct incident response IAW DoD/IC policy (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Staff Manual/CJCSM 6510, Intelligence Community Standard/ICS 502 and industry best practices such as NIST Special Publication 800-61).
- Apply knowledge of information security services/analysis concepts, practices and procedures.
- Research, design, develop, deploy, configure, administer, and maintain enterprise-wide Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Security Information/Event Management (SIEM) infrastructure.
- Conduct analyses of existing solutions to incorporate requested enhancements.
- Review/analyze requested changes for equipment, technology and/or other factors/trends, which may impact existing solution.
- Research current cyber events and/or intrusions for impact to NGA systems.
- Implement government IDS and IPS design/deployment with government approval.
- Develop/write custom IDS and IPS signatures and update proprietary signatures with government approval.
- Develop SOP and other technical documentation for the IDS infrastructure IAW with current government policy.
- Consult with hardware, communications, database experts, and /or vendors to ensure system viability.
- Follow intrusion and escalation processes and procedures IAW with current government policy.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
- DoD 8570 Management Level II
- Sourcefire Certified Professional (SFCP) or Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS)
- Experience with Event and Incident Analysis
- Experience with different reporting formats
- Experience using Correlation Rules
- ISC2 recognized professional certifications
- Experience filtering of event data into dashboards
- Experience with SIEM Content Engineering
- Experience in Cyber Intelligence briefing preparation and presentation
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.