About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Information Assurance Specialist/Advisor SIEM Auditor SME is responsible for supporting the NGA Enterprise Support to Management and Resources for Technical Services (ESMARTS) program.
Minimum/General Experience: 10 years of experience in related field with minimum 6 years in SIEM analysis
Minimum Education: Masters’ Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
Security: Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and the ability to pass a CI polygraph within 60 days of hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cybersecurity team with consulting services to include, but not limited to the following: training, designing, developing, implementing, and maturing the SIEM capability.
- Provide content development to include reports, real-time rules, filters, and active channels.
- Configure SIEM performance and event data quality to maximize SIEM system efficiency as directed by the government.
- Assist cybersecurity teams with device event correlation.
- Provide engineering and architecture support for audit capability/activities to include but not limited to onboarding of new systems.
- Collaborate with other contactors and programs making sure required system files are collected for audit.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Masters’ Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
- DoD 8570 Management Level III
- Experience with Smart/Flex Connectors development
- Experience with Network Engineering
- Knowledge of technical writing and documentation and the ability to map processes and procedures back to roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Experience with Event and Incident Analysis
- Experience with Content Analysis, Development and Testing
- Experience with Web Content Filtering Analysis, Development and Testing
- Experience with Security system correlation tool (ArcSight)
- Experience with Filtering of event data into dashboards
- Experience with Reporting formats
- Experience with Correlation Rules
- ISC2 recognized professional certifications
- Experience filtering of event data into dashboards
- Experience with Cyber Intel briefing preparation and presentation
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Experience with Configuration Management
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community Standard (ICS) 500-27
- Experience with ArcSight solution
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.