About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
Support and maintain IT storage infrastructure.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 years experience, with 1 year DoD experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification, (DoD 8570) Information Assurance technicians and managers to be trained and qualified to a DoD-approved baseline requirement
Security: DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain hardware, software and connectivity components by analyzing the functionality of infrastructure framework and designing and planning major upgrades and changes to ensure reliability and availability
- Support team member development by reviewing and analyzing complex infrastructure issues, communicating feedback to team members, sharing knowledge, responding to inquiries and providing recommendations on best practices
- Manage the installation, maintenance and monitoring of hardware and software tools by analyzing business requirements and defining standards and quality criteria to ensure consistency and alignment with company initiatives
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions to ensure implementation of process improvements
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Working knowledge of EMC storage systems
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Department of Army information technology policy and execution experience
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.