About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
Provide Planning, Policy and Business Analysis support to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), a major intelligence agency involved in the production of geospatial intelligence. Provide expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation and thought leadership to the client and /or project team based on specialized deep expertise in such fields as: engineering and technology; policy and administration; planning; analysis; training and development; facilities; communications; visual design; human capital; business; and management. Ensure the appropriate quality characteristics have been integrated into products; monitor products and services throughout the life cycle; validate/ verify adherence to specified requirements through test and measurement activities; manages/leads quality assurance activities. Advise on planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise.
Minimum/General Experience: 11 – 14 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systesm, or other applicable discipline
Security: Background and drug screening; TS SCI
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop government mission and vision statements.
- Perform trade studies and assess trades between functionality and security risk management.
- Develop process improvement recommendations and facilitate quality improvement efforts.
- Translate operational requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications.
- Formulate internal and/or external policy.
- Provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or changes.
- Develop, apply, validate operational metrics and performance risk assessments.
- Advise on the planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise.
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain all IT related NGA and NSG Policies that enable NGA and the NSG business processes from a customer-centric perspective.
- Review, comment, and provide impact assessment on DoD/IC policies, processes, directives and guidance documents.
- Review, comment and provide process guidance and assessments on new NGA and NSG directives, engineering boards, the IT Executive Council (ITEC) and other boards and associated outcomes. This work stream accurately documents NGA and the NSG’s business processes to ensure that NGA and the NSG are consistent with applicable law, Federal regulation, and relevant Executive Branch policy pertaining to IT.
- Provide oversight to the development of NGA CIO Directive (NCD) and Procedure (NCP) documents as well as NSG – Guidance and NSG – Procedure documents.
- Author the NCD and NSG-Guidance documents and provide guidance to subject matter experts who author both procedure documents.
- Review, edit, and create performance measurement standards.
- Document compliance.
- Publish, and maintain archival records. These documents fill a gap that currently exists between Internal NGA Policies and the NGA and NSG workforce.
Advise and assist with Strategic Planning, Policy and Business Analysis
IT Policy Development and Maintenance
IT Policy Implementation and Communications