About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The IT Web & Multimedia Developer is responsible for supporting the NGA Enterprise Support to Management and Resources for Technical Services (ESMARTS) program.
Minimum/General Experience: 7 – 10 years
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
Security: Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop security architectures, and engineering system specifications.
- Conduct strategic planning and recommend implementation strategies.
- Develops content, and maintains associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
- Plans, designs, and performs content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
- Recommends best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Ensures website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
- Ensures websites are available to desired audience with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained.
- Provides advice on strategies to maximize available content on distributed servers.
- Installs, configures, operates, and advises on the acquisition of multimedia equipment, and supporting media products.
- Provides technical support for meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video-teleconferences, and multimedia projects supporting public relations objectives and strategic objectives of the government office.
- Provides remote-access training via video teleconferencing, and video production.
- Plans, executes, directs, and edits multi-media project productions in support of government customer task requirements and strategic objectives.
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Other Related Field)
- Thorough knowledge of electronic publishing and structured authoring software (e.g., HTML and XML languages) to include desired familiarity with Framemaker, and SGML.
- Graphic design or multimedia production experience.
- Thorough knowledge of basic web design principles. Proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (FTP, HTTP).
- Knowledge of web-based technologies including browsers, ASP pages, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server.
- Familiarity with SQL and CGI scripting.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.