About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Quality Manager shall implement and manage a quality control plan to oversee the standard project process, and to especially ensure projects are completed correctly.
Minimum/General Experience: 5 years experience, with 2 years DoD experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Security: DoD Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Oversee all quality, performance, process functions and personnel.
- Develop and implement a Quality Control Plan (QCP) and associated processes and procedures.
- Effectively interact with various functional leads to maintain the quality program.
- Write technical and management reports.
- Oversee and/or conduct quality audits.
- Manage corrective and preventative actions; ensure closure.
- Manage process improvement. Draft/update process documentation.
- Conduct trend analysis.
- Oversee, collect, analyze, report Service Level Management (SLM), Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operating Level Agreements (OLA) performance measures, key performance indicators.
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Army information technology regulations
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Department of Army information technology policy and execution experience
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.