About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Systems Engineer will design, implement and maintain a routed and switched IP wired and wireless network infrastructure based on an understanding of core networking concepts and industry best practices.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 – 10 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Security: DoD Top Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical analysis and engineering of information systems, defining requirements and limitations, technical guidance and direction, system testing, and developing engineering plans/schedules.
- Work independently without significant oversight.
- Analyze physical, functional, system, data, and component analysis and architecture comprehension.
- Present findings to groups of varying sizes.
- Design and help build out new capabilities in line with objectives and projects identified.
- Perform design, installation, administration, troubleshooting, and support of Windows Operating systems, servers, to include Server 2003/2008, MS Active Directory and Exchange.
- Oversee development and implementation of system specifications, designs, integration, testing, and documentation.
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Knowledge of DOD network and system security requirements.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Knowledge of Planet Infrastructure Relationship Management (IRM), IBM NetCool, enPortal, Knowledge Base, Business Objects, InfoVista, OpNet, and Oracle
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Army information technology regulations
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Prior IA training and certifications to be compliant with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program Information Assurance Technical (IAT), Information Assurance Management (IAM), and Computer Network Defense Incident Responder (CND-IR) requirements
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.