About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
The Web Designer will design and construct web pages.
Minimum/General Experience: 2 – 10 years experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with a major in a field that provides knowledge useful for managing IT requirements, ITIL v3 Foundation certification
Security: DoD Top Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and construct web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Maintain and provide ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of DOD network and system security requirements.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Army information technology regulations
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience
- Prior IA training and certifications to be compliant with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program Information Assurance Technical (IAT), Information Assurance Management (IAM), and Computer Network Defense Incident Responder (CND-IR) requirements
Click here to APPLY NOW!
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.