About Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.
Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. is an economic disadvantaged woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business consulting company helping organizations improve performance, enhance productivity, and increase overall organizational effectiveness through strategic planning, performance management, quality management, process management, project management, human capital development, transformational workshops, IT Benchmarking, and information technology integration.
Oxley provides dynamic, mission-aligned strategies and solutions to help organizations across the spectrum of business and government address these challenges today and thrive tomorrow. Oxley professionals apply a diverse knowledge of process and technical consultation experience to support organizations in identifying business and program needs, and maximizing return on investment. Oxley is dedicated to providing each and every client with a full range of management consulting services and continuous learning and improvement opportunities to help them expand both their capacities and capabilities. Oxley has experience within government organizations specifically geared toward improving the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of processes, programs and strategies.
This position requires a VA Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) within the past 5 years. The overall scope of work is: on-site desktop operations support for personal computers, laptop computers and associated peripherals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support to on-site and remote personnel on-site and remote by responding to trouble tickets and tracking Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Responsible for responding to help desk tickets, monitoring and maintaining systems and refreshing laptop/desktop systems
- Provide desktop support
- Install software
- Install new equipment
- Support peripheral devices such as tape drives, monitors, Compact Disk Read Only Memory (CD-ROM), all types of printers and any devices connected to the PC
- Perform software updates and patches
- Track hardware inventory
- Support all servers (Microsoft (MS) Exchange, Domain Name System (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) switching and routers
- Set up hardware and loading software to support meetings and training classes at all locations
- Provide input and support contractual deliverables including Contractor Project Management Plan (CPMP), Weekly Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Quarterly Status Reports as well as Assessment reports completed during the line of work
- Attend meeting with Government personnel as required
- Provide services within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) requirements
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience):
- VA MBI (required)
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.oxleyenterprises.com to learn more about our organization.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.