Privacy and Legal Disclaimer
This website is owned and operated by Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. This website and the material on it may be changed or updated from time to time without notice. By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions and agree to hold Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses, damages, costs or any loss of any kind arising out of using this website or any material contained in or obtained through this website.
Website Protected by Copyright and Trademark
Except as otherwise noted, the logos, icons, graphics, designs, names, trade names, trademarks or service marks displayed on this website belong to Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. or other third parties and may not be used without Oxley Enterprises®, Inc.’s written permission.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. Not Responsible for Linked Websites
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. monitors, investigates, verifies or endorses these websites and accordingly their use is at your own risk.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. Not Responsible for Internet Software or Computer Viruses
Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of material contained on this website when displayed or downloaded onto your computer. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Exclusion of Liability
Although Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. updates this website regularly with material believed to be accurate at the time of posting, Oxley Enterprises,® Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or currency of the material and consequently Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the material contained in the website.
In addition, no warranty of any kind, whether implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to, warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given by Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. in conjunction with the website, materials or software algorithms.
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including direct, indirect, special, moral, incidental or consequential damages), costs, loss of profits, opportunities or information arising from this website including, but not limited to:
- the use of or reliance on material contained in or obtained through this website;
- any inaccuracy or omission in such material or failure to keep the material current;
- use of any third party websites linked to this website;
- any Internet software or software algorithms used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website;
- inability to use the website due to, among others, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, defect, computer virus or line or system failure; and
- any other matter connected with this website even if Oxley Enterprises, Inc. is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages, costs or losses.
Please feel free to e-mail Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. using any of the e-mail addresses contained in the website. However, as the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted, corrupted or altered, Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is not liable for any damages related to communications (personal, confidential or otherwise) to or from this website. You agree that with respect to any material provided to Oxley Enterprises, Inc. through this website:
- Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. has no obligation of any kind concerning such material;
- the material is non-confidential;
- Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. may use, disclose, distribute, copy or reproduce the material and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques of any kind contained in the material for any purpose; and
- the material is truthful, legal and does not violate the legal rights of others.
The material contained in this website is deemed to be provided in the U.S.A. and is subject to U.S.A laws.